Friday, October 9, 2009

Whom to blame....

I don’t know how many of us have really thought about it but when I heard about 26/11 I felt like I failed to protect my country. You may call me a patriotic but patriotism and civic ethics has a very thin line difference. I felt bad when it ocuured and newlines were like “System failure”. I agree system failed to protect us but system constitutes of what, it includes policies, their enforcement, political leaders and a very ordinary citizen like me. Yes, I am an integral part of this system and has to be blamed for anything or everything. I am the person who delegated my power of attorney to rule to few illiterate, uncouth goons who don’t even know how to write their names.

I don’t think I am trying to persuade anyone to vote or lecture someone on what should we do as a citizen but the premises of this discussion is, if we really want to contribute towards the success of this country then lets just try to be a normal citicen who follows very simple and basic laws of the country.

Have we ever realized that every small administration rule that we breaks adds to the overheads of our law keepers and they tends to spend more of their energies on these simple stupids law prevention?

I know everyone will have different opinion on this topic but why can’t we follow a simple traffic rule so that traffic cop can really be sure to divert their attentions on suspected vehicles probably focusing more on bigger crime / terrorism. This is just one small example out of numerous that we face every day.

This is indeed a controversial issues but if we just try to be a normal but good citizen and this will accumulate to our amenities of life.

2 comments:

  1. आपका ब्लॉग देखकर अच्छा लगा,
    राष्ट्रीयता और नागरिकता की आपकी चिंता से सहमत हूँ.
    लिखते और यथासंभव करते रहें.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowadays very few people are thinkig that they are the integral part of their Motherland. Felt very happy after visitng your blog.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete